The Addiction (a short story)

This is the first draft version of a short story that I have written where I attempt to put a spin on the question: "would you die for me?"

Ma photo
Nom :
Emplacement : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote: “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” This is how I see life - a subjective journey where change remains the only constant and, ultimately, all the elements for inner peace and internal chaos co-exist. It is how these elements arrange and manifest in the moment, and how we handle their manifestation that creates our reality and state of being. Nietzsche also wrote: “I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome.” While not intending to be elitist, I do believe in making life a journey of transformation, but understand that this may not look the same in the mind's of others. And so I try to live by the words of Mahatma Gandhi: “Be the change you want to see in the world.”

jeudi, août 20, 2009

Link to my Main Blog

Dear Visitor,

This is one of my side Blogs. My main or "motherblog", MASOCHISTIC TRIALS & TRUTHS, where I write most of my ideas about a plethora of topics ranging from Yoga and Eastern Philosophy to rants, letters to editors and recounting of assorted life adventures, can be found at:

www.realerant.blogspot.com

Libellés :