The Addiction (a short story)

This is the first draft version of a short story that I have written where I attempt to put a spin on the question: "would you die for me?"

Ma photo
Nom :
Emplacement : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Friedrich Nietzsche wrote: “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” This is how I see life - a subjective journey where change remains the only constant and, ultimately, all the elements for inner peace and internal chaos co-exist. It is how these elements arrange and manifest in the moment, and how we handle their manifestation that creates our reality and state of being. Nietzsche also wrote: “I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome.” While not intending to be elitist, I do believe in making life a journey of transformation, but understand that this may not look the same in the mind's of others. And so I try to live by the words of Mahatma Gandhi: “Be the change you want to see in the world.”

vendredi, février 04, 2011

Please visit my main or "MOTHER-BLOG" at

http://realerant.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aan said...

Visits to friendship sorry if it is less pleasing. I really hope the visit back from you. Thank you.

7:04 a.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home